2nd International Conference on Networked Systems 2015
March 9 - 13, 2015 – Cottbus, Germany
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS and TUTORIALS
The Conference on Networked Systems (NetSys 2015) provides an international forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government to discuss recent innovations in the realm of networked systems – including aspects of networking, distributed systems, communications, middleware, and applications.
NetSys’15 offers the opportunity for arranging workshops and presenting tutorials on current topics in Networked Systems at the conference venue before and after the main conference, i.e., tutorials on Monday, March 09th and workshops on Thursday, March 12th, 2015 afternoon as well as Friday, March 13th, 2015.
Workshops at NetSys’15 should provide a platform to present current research activities on a special topic related to communications and distributed systems. Workshops can be held on Thursday, March 12th, 2015 afternoon (half-day workshops) as well as Friday, March 13th, 2015 (half or full-day workshops).
Workshop proceedings can be included in the conference proceedings (submitted to the IEEE) if the workshop organizers can meet the following criteria:
- Review process needs to be equivalent to the NetSys’ reviewing process, i.e.: 3 independent reviews per paper,
- TPC of the workshops need to be submitted with the workshop proposal (only TPC members that have already been accepted to serve on the TPC shall be named),
- Camera ready papers need to be delivered at the same date as the main conference papers and need to stick to the same formatting guidelines.
If an inclusion in the IEEE conference proceedings is not requested, workshop organizers will be free to organize the acceptance / review process for their workshops as well as their deadlines and submission procedures without restriction.
If you want to organize a workshop, please provide a one-page workshop proposal including at least:
- Workshop topic,
- TPC (only for inclusion in the IEEE conference proceedings),
- Organizational information:
- Contribution format,
- Admittance into the conference proceedings (yes/no),
- Planed deadlines (for non-IEEE workshops – if different from conference deadlines),
- Organization of contributions (for non-IEEE workshops).
- Estimated number of participants.
To submit your workshop proposal, send these information by e-mail to the workshops and tutorials chair.
The organizing committee of Netsys’15 invites proposals for tutorials to be held on March 09th, 2015 in Cottbus. If you are interested in giving a tutorial, please submit a tutorial proposal including at least the following information:
- Title of the tutorial,
- Name(s), affiliation and short CV of instructor(s),
- Outline of topics to be covered,
- Preferred length of the tutorial (default: 3 hours),
- List of past presentations of the tutorial (if applicable).
Please send these information via e-mail to the workshops and tutorials chair.
|IEEE Workshop Proposals:||May 28th, 2014||Notification of Acceptance:||June 6th, 2014|
|Non-IEEE Workshop Proposals:||June 25th, 2014||Notification of Acceptance:||June 30th, 2014|
|Tutorial Proposals:||October 31st, 2014||Notification of Acceptance:||November 30th, 2014|
IHP Frankfurt (Oder))